Terms & conditions
Welcome to our website Casting and Keepsakes. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use. If you commit to place an order you will also be agreeing to the following terms of sale.
Terms & conditions of use for this website:
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property rights are and will remain the property of Mrs Charlotte Boardman. Any infringements will be taken seriously.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms & conditions of sales:
- Due to the nature of our work once you have placed your order we can not issue refunds for any personilsed items as they can not be resold.
- Items will be sent once payment is recieved in full, you can pay in one go or payment schemes are also accepted.
- Timescales for recieving your order are very similar for each service, we aim to have your items delivered to you within 2-3 weeks of placing your order but this depends on how quickly you return your impressions to us for hand, foot, paw & finger print personalised items & also depends how quickly we recieve photos for castings framed with pictures. There is no time limit so we work at your pace, if needed faster please contact us as rush orders can be arranged.
- If there are any problems when you recieve your item you must report them to us within 28 days of recieving your goods, after this time we are not liable for any resoponsiblity to repair or place the item.
Terms & conditions of gift vouchers:
- All our gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- In order to redeem your voucher you must bring it along to your booking or when placing your order as we will need to stamp it to discount its value to your order. Vouchers can be used to purchase goods from our online store please enter your voucher details during checkout to apply the vouchers value.
- Unfortunately we can not apply a voucher to your order without the vouchers reference number so its vital you have your voucher with you when using it.
- Vouchers can not be exchanged for cash but can be used on any of our casting services, jewellery items & any other personalised items we have availble.
This website and its content is copyright of Charlotte Boardman - © Casting and Keepsakes 2015. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.